The Standard Cappadocia Hot Air Balloon Flight has a 1-hour approximate flight duration with a 16 - 20 - 24 people capacity basket.
Complimentary pick-up and drop-off service from and to the hotel
All-inclusive passenger insurance
24/7 Hours WhatsApp Messenger Support
Traditional champagne celebration and
Presentation of certificate upon landing.
GOOD TO KNOW:
- All online bookings made via our official website will be accommodated on the first flight (sunrise flight) for the date booked.
- All our take-off points are located in the centre of Cappadocia, Göreme.
- Our Hot Air Balloons has the youngest hot air balloon fleet with an average aircraft age of approximately three years.
- Our Hot Air Balloons has the most qualified flight crew with a minimum of ten years' experience.
- Our Hot Air Balloons as part of our commitment to service excellence, we continuously rejuvenate our fleet with state-of-art hot air balloons.
With the first light of morning, our valued guests are picked up from their hotels at the pre-informed pick-up time with our comfortable air-conditioned vans, then transferred to meeting office in Göreme.
While our guests enjoy their breakfast at the meeting point, our expert pilots choose the best take-off site according to the wind speed and direction in order to show more valleys, landmarks, cave dwellings, fairy chimneys.
Once the take-off site has been determined by our pilots and the Turkish Civil Aviation Authority has given permission to fly, you will be transferred to the take-off site.
INFLATION AND TAKE OFF
Our guests will witness how the crew and the pilot prepare and inflate the hot air balloon at the take-off site before flight.
Meanwhile, you will have 10-15 minutes to observe the inflation of hot air balloon and taking pictures and videos.
Safety instructions will be informed by your experienced pilot then your hot air balloon adventure will start.
Our Hot Air Balloons made exclusively by Lindstrand Balloons and Cameron Balloons in UK.
THE HOT AIR BALLOON FLIGHT
Our hot air balloons begin to take-off during sunrise.
The hot air balloons will ascend approximately 300 meters (1000 feet) during the flight. Extraordinary landscape will greet the passengers while drifting above the valleys and between rock formations.
The Hot Air Balloons move by the wind gently and you will float wherever the wind takes you; so that each flight brings new and lifetime experiences.
We advise our guests to wear flat shoes, hat, sunglasses and bring a camera to immortalize your balloon adventure.
Hot Air Balloon flight offers many photo opportunities and lifetime memories to enjoy.
We keep alive hot air ballooning tradition to offer champagne toast upon landing.
The guest will have a memento Gold Medal as a memory of flight.
After the ceremony, our van will drop you back to the hotel.
If you have plan to do so you may join your Daily Cappadocia Tours.
Your activity duration is totaly 3 hours from start to finish. You will be 1 hour appx on air during sunrise.
Pick Up Locations
Hotels in Göreme, Ürgüp, Uçhisar, Ortahisar, Avanos, Ayvalı, Mustafapaşa, Ibrahimpaşa, Nevşehir City Center,
Exact pick up time is changing depending on sunrise time and your hotel location. 4:00 - 6:00AM * Times may vary.
We will take you back to hotel 3 hours after pick up time. Appx 7:00 - 9:00AM * Times may vary.
- Dear passanger, we will provide your exact pick up time one day before the flight (5:00-7.00PM). When you check in your hotel please let us know your room number for pick up service. If you are going to arrive our meeting point with your own way, we will provide our office location and meeting time via Whatsapp.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 24 hours of flight date. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Comfortable casual clothing and footwear; a light jacket, hat and sunglasses are highly recommended
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not allowed for child aged 5 and under.
- Not allowed for participants with back problems or pregnant women
- Operation & Season: Everyday, all year as weather permits
- Flight time: 1 Hour on air, Total Activity Duration: 3 hours
- Summer (April to October): 4:00 to 5:00 AM depending on your hotel location
- Winter (November to March): 5:00 to 6 AM depending on hotel location
Hot air ballooning is a fully weather-dependent activity and the Civil Aviation Authority determines whether the flight will be held. If your flight is cancelled due to inclement weather conditions, you are entitled to a full refund. In such a case, your refund will be processed by the day after your scheduled flight date. The refund will appear on your credit card ledger within several business days depending on your card issuer.
Should you like to cancel your flight for personal reasons, to be eligible for a full refund, you are required to send your cancellation request to firstname.lastname@example.org at least 2 business days prior to your scheduled flight date. Please note that the status of your booking becomes non-refundable within 48 hours to departure.