Who can fly in Cappadocia hot air balloon - Who can not fly?
- Age limit; Anyone who is above 6 and under 90 is healthy can fly.
- If there is a medical condition; It is best to consult your doctor if you have a medical condition (such as heart disease or blood pressure) that you think may cause some concerns and plan to fly. When you have booking, please notify us of any such medical problems.
- Disabled passengers; Disabled passengers can make hot air balloons. Unfortunately our cart has no door, we just use small steps to climb in or out. It must necessarily help someone. Disabled people participating in the balloon flight should know this.
- Weight limit; Heavier than 120 kilograms, We need the names, ages and weights of all passengers to fly. Weight is an important factor for a Cappadocia hot air balloon, and all passengers weighing more than 120 kg should specifically advise us when booking. Passengers who weigh 120 kg or more must pay twice.
- Pregnant Women; Pregnant women can not fly.
- Children; Children under 6 can not fly.
- Baby; Baby cannot fly even together with mother.
- People who have recently had surgery can not fly.
- People with severe pain in the middle parts of their body can not fly.
- People with fragile bones can not fly.
- People with mental illness can not fly.
- People whose bones are broken can not fly.
- Apart from these; if you hesitate about different medical or physical problems, please consult your doctor.
- Control; All hot air balloon companies and passengers in Cappadocia are controlled by Turkish Federal Aviation Administration.
Cappadocia Hot Air Balloon Booking
We would like to be happy to see you in Cappadocia. Let's discover all these beauties of Cappadocia. We recommend Cappadocia hot air balloon tours to see the Göreme valley and around the valley from a bird's eye view. We will be happy to help you if you contact us.